- About Us
Location: Corona, CA and Southern California
• Provides pharmacy delivery services to Skilled Nursing, Intermediate Care, Assisted Living and Senior Care facilities
• Ensures prompt, timely and accurate distribution to clients
• Verifies accuracy of labeling on outgoing shipments.
• Performs any other duties as required to ensure a safe and efficient pharmacy operation.
• Punctual, dependable, and organized
• Service-oriented with great customer service skills
• High School diploma, GED and/or equivalent work experience required
• Valid CA driver’s license with a good, clean driving record
• At least 21 years of age
• Minimum one year related experience